- Future Students
- Student Resources
- About Us
- About Us
Hospitality Management Apply
Applicants must meet the requirements for admission to the Toulouse Graduate School and the Hospitality Management program. Included in these requirements for the holistic application review are:
- The requirements for admission to the Toulouse Graduate School include a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and an expected 3.00 GPA in the undergraduate degree * Go to UNT Graduate Admissions for the link to the online application.
- Resume submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- References may be requested by the HTM Graduate Coordinator.
International Students should refer to UNT International Admissions for application deadlines, English Proficiency requirements and details for submitting transcripts.
*Contact the HTM Graduate Coordinator if you have questions about a GPA below 3.0.
Applications are reviewed after receiving all required information from the Toulouse Graduate School as well as your resume.
The application process flow:
- Complete the Apply Texas application with application fee ($75 non-refundable) paid. Select “Hospitality Management, MS (3420-430HMGG-MS)” as your major.
- You will receive an email in 1-2 business days to provide you access to your UNT student portal.
- Login to your UNT student portal to check and complete your to-do list. The to-to list may include: submit transcripts for all college courses taken; submit your resume; submit English Proficiency and other required documents as required for International applicants.
- Wait for the holistic review and decision!
- A GRE or GMAT exam is not required for the application.
- We accept applications for Fall, Spring or Summer start dates.
- This program can be completed 100% online.