- Future Students
- Student Resources
Funding for MS in Merchandising
Paying for College
Costs of tuition and fees at UNT can be determined at admissions.unt.edu/tuition-costs-aid. This includes a tuition and fee calculator, which can help determine expected costs related to each semester based on the full-time student status of resident or non-resident. Fees may vary depending on the type of course taken, residency status of the student, etc. sfs.unt.edu/explanation-fees. If you are classified as a non-resident student living outside of Texas while taking UNT courses (typically online) then an Out-of-State Teaching Fee is charged in lieu of tuition and instructional fees.
Students may apply for competitive academic scholarships and student assistant positions. An award of an academic scholarship of $1000.00 or a student assistant position of 20 hours a week will qualify the student for an out-of-state tuition waiver during the period of the award.
- CMHT has academic competitive scholarships with an annual deadline of Feb 1. cmht.unt.edu/cmht-competitive-scholarship
- UNT Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Office have comprehensive information on both types of Financial Aid and on Scholarships. financialaid.unt.edu
- UNT Student Veteran Services office has specific information on benefits related to VA Education. https://studentaffairs.unt.edu/student-veteran-services
- Salaried Teaching Assistant (TA) position is available at the college level. TA position is tied to a Tuition Benefit Program. Apply using the form: CMHT TA/RA application
- Hourly Student Assistant (SA) position is available at the department level. If you are an Out-of-State student, working 20 hours as a SA will qualify you for the out-of-state tuition waiver (you are paying in-state). Apply using the form: MDR Hourly Student Assistant
- Other on-campus employments are available. View more information here https://careercenter.unt.edu/channels/student-employment