- Future Students
- Student Resources
Hospitality Management International Sustainable Tourism (MIST) Merchandising
Graduate Certificate in Digital Retail MerchandisingGraduate Certificate in Event ManagementGraduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
Funding for MS in Merchandising
Paying for College
Costs of tuition and fees at UNT can be determined at admissions.unt.edu/tuition-costs-aid. This includes a tuition and fee calculator, which can help determine expected costs related to each semester based on the full-time student status of resident or non-resident. Fees may vary depending on the type of course taken, residency status of the student, etc. sfs.unt.edu/explanation-fees. If you are classified as a non-resident student living outside of Texas while taking UNT courses (typically online) then an Out-of-State Teaching Fee is charged in lieu of tuition and instructional fees.
Students may apply for competitive academic scholarships and student assistant positions. An award of an academic scholarship of $1000.00 or a student assistant position of 20 hours a week will qualify the student for an out-of-state tuition waiver during the period of the award.
- CMHT has academic competitive scholarships with an annual deadline of Feb 1. cmht.unt.edu/cmht-competitive-scholarship
- UNT Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Office have comprehensive information on both types of Financial Aid and on Scholarships. financialaid.unt.edu
- UNT Student Veteran Services office has specific information on benefits related to VA Education. https://studentaffairs.unt.edu/student-veteran-services
- Salaried Teaching Assistant (TA) position is available at the college level. TA position is tied to a Tuition Benefit Program. Apply using the form: CMHT TA/RA application
- Hourly Student Assistant (SA) position is available at the department level. If you are an Out-of-State student, working 20 hours as a SA will qualify you for the out-of-state tuition waiver (you are paying in-state). Apply using the form: MDR Hourly Student Assistant
- Other on-campus employments are available. View more information here https://careercenter.unt.edu/channels/student-employment