- Future Students
- Student Resources
Students in the MIST program have various opportunities for seeking financial support and competitive awards. In Year 1 at UNT, students may apply for competitive academic scholarships and student assistant positions. An award of an academic scholarship of $1000.00 or offered a student assistant position of 20 hours a week will quality the student for an out-of-state tuition waiver for Year 1 at UNT.
Funding in Year 1:
- UNT Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Office has comprehensive information on both types of Financial Aid and on Scholarships. https://financialaid.unt.edu/
- CMHT has academic competitive scholarships with an annual deadline of Feb. 1. https://cmht.unt.edu/cmht-competitive-scholarship
- UNT Student Veteran Services office has specific information on benefits related to VA Education. https://studentaffairs.unt.edu/student-veteran-services
- CMHT TA/RA application for year 1 (while at UNT)
- HTM Hourly Student Assistant for year 1 (while at UNT)
Costs of tuition and fees at UNT in Year 1 can be determined at https://admissions.unt.edu/tuition-costs-aid . This includes a tuition and fee calculator, which can help determine expected costs related to each semester based on full-time student status of resident or non-resident.
Funding in Year 2:
- Students who are eligible for FASA can still apply in year 2.
- Students can still apply for CMHT academic scholarships to be applied in year 2. This does not waive any costs on course fees during year 2 at CATIE.
- Cost of attendance is based on costs specific to living at CATIE and enrollment in the MIST program while at CATIE. Contact the Graduate Coordinator for specific information regarding year 2.