- Future Students
- Student Resources
Hospitality Management International Sustainable Tourism (MIST) Merchandising
Graduate Certificate in Digital Retail MerchandisingGraduate Certificate in Event ManagementGraduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
B.S. in Event Design & Experience Management
The Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management at UNT is proud to offer a brand new Bachelor of Science degree in Event Design and Experience Management. This program prepares students for an exciting career in event management and design. The event industry expects a 9% growth rate between 2019-2029 with a $50,000 average event planner salary in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- The only event/experience-related BS degree in Texas
- Earn event-related certifications
- Learn innovative event technology/software
- Discover entertainment design and multiple industry event experiences
- Create real-life events in class
- Connect with event industry leaders and organizations
- Explore the event industry through various study tours
UNT is one of the most affordable universities in Texas – and a lower tuition means a higher return on your academic career.
Graduates can pursue careers such as:
- Entrepreneur: wedding planner, event planner, trade show planner
- Hospitality: conference center manager, catering sales manager, specials event manager
- Government: tourism officer, project coordinator, outdoor activities manager, community relations manager, charity fundraiser
- Corporate: marketing executive, public relations officer, sales promotion executive
- and many more...
Corporate and Academic Partnerships