- Future Students
- Student Resources
- About Us
- About Us
Classroom Laptop Checkout
Currently students enrolled in CMHT classes with a valid UNT ID may check out a laptop for the day from the CMHT Student Laptop checkout desk, Chilton Hall, Room 386
- Monday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Requirements and Rules:
- Laptops may only be checked out to students with official UNT ID card and are currently enrolled in a CMHT course (including the following course prefixes: CMHT, MDSE, HMGT, DRTL, HFMD and RETL).
- Laptops must remain on UNT’s main campus.
- Laptops must remain with the student who checked out the machine at all times.
- Laptops left without supervision will be collected by CMHT–IT Services personnel.
- Laptops must be returned or renewed at the CMHT Student Computer checkout desk, Chilton Hall, Room 386, at the end of the day.
- **Overnight or extended borrowing of laptops is not permitted.**
- **Failure to return the laptop within 10 days will result in a theft report to the UNT police.**
- Laptops or any accessories that have been lost or damaged must be reported to CMHT-IT Services personnel immediately.
- Laptops will not save student’s work. Students are responsible for saving their own work on an external drive or email. CMHT-IT Services is not responsible for any data loss or data corruption of student’s devices.
- All laptops and accessories must be returned to CMHT-IT Services by end of same business day, no exceptions.
In addition to the above policies, students also must comply with the information set forth in the UNT Information Security Handbook, and all other applicable state or federal laws pertaining to copyright and contractual agreements.
Please contact the CMHT-IT Services Help Desk. Call, click or come by!
940-565-4227 | Email | Chilton Hall, Room 386