- Future Students
- Student Resources
Hospitality Management International Sustainable Tourism (MIST) Merchandising
Graduate Certificate in Digital Retail MerchandisingGraduate Certificate in Event ManagementGraduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
B.S. in Hospitality Management
Students earning a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management are ready for more than a job – they are ready for success! Our students gain the prestige and all the advantages of university education: solid academic background, learning laboratories, use of modern technology, and extensive education in all hospitality business skills. Graduates in Hospitality Management are fully prepared to enter high growth global industries with expanding demands for highly skilled, technologically-oriented professionals.
We provide exceptional academic preparation combined with extensive hands-on experiences that teach practical and marketable industry techniques. Our curriculum provides:
Students “learn by doing” in The Club at Gateway Center, our student-operated restaurant, which is open to the public. Students also gain insight into the industry through participating in field trips to industry locations, attending special industry guest lectures and symposiums including our Executive-in-Residence Lecture Series, and meeting with industry professionals through our Company Showcase program.
UNT is one of the most affordable universities in Texas – and a lower tuition means a higher return on your academic career.
Graduates can pursue careers such as:
- Develop appropriate strategies for reaching their career goals in the global hospitality and tourism fields.
- Develop analytical and quantitative skills enhanced by information technology to support smart business decisions in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- Integrate hospitality and tourism business principles and current trends to lead in diverse, collaborative, and global environments.
- Apply innovative and imaginative methods to Hospitality and Tourism businesses utilizing ethical and sustainable practices.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient communication skills in all settings.
- and many more...
Hear from our students
Corporate and Academic Partnerships