- Future Students
- Student Resources
Special Programs Coordinator (Student Leadership Role)Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Company: University of North Texas University Program Council
Location: Denton, TX
Position: Part-Time Position
Department: Hospitality, Event and Tourism Management
Students must apply on Handshake and send the application form and short answers to the UPC email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Programs Coordinator ($9.00/hr with an anticipated $0.75 raise in the Fall):
The Special Programs Coordinator is responsible for programming, promoting, and implementing engaging events that include novelties and interactive experiences including bingo, Stuff-A-Series, Escape Rooms, Laser Tag, and more. They will also plan special events that include Bubble Fest, and UPCarnival.
• Successful candidates should have relevant student leadership and/or marketing experience
• Must be a University of North Texas student enrolled in a minimum of 9 hours at the undergraduate level and/or at least 6 hours at the graduate level for the fall and spring semesters
• Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher for each semester
• Must be in good academic and judicial standing
• Must not have a graduation date prior to May 2024
• Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
• Must be able to commit to a full year (August 2023-May 2024) of being a UPC Executive Board member.